Zoa dominated 125g

Hey. My name's Dave. New to this forum. I've been a member of a small tank forum for awhile as I have a fusion 10 but figured I'd diversify. Anyway your tank is unbelievable. From the looks of your thread you sell frags out of the tank? I'm in Palm Beach county but id be willing to take the trip if you could PM me some of what you have available and the pricing. Thanks in advance.
 
Some older pics I hadn't posted. (i Think)

20150817-DSC_0213.jpg


20150817-DSC_0208.jpg


20150817-DSC_0206.jpg


20150817-DSC_0192.jpg


20150817-DSC_0190.jpg


20150817-DSC_0187.jpg


20150817-DSC_0186.jpg


20150817-DSC_0182.jpg


20150817-DSC_0181.jpg


20150817-DSC_0179.jpg


20150817-DSC_0176.jpg


20150817-DSC_0175.jpg


20150817-DSC_0166.jpg


20150817-DSC_0165.jpg


20150817-DSC_0164.jpg


20150817-DSC_0008.jpg


20150817-DSC_0007.jpg


20150817-DSC_0003.jpg
Holy blastos Batman! What kind are those?
 
Blues!
 
Definitely blues for the glow. Are those white walkers?
 
They are really nice. I've been looking for something that glows blue under blue/UV. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for them.
 
Blues is cool but instead of white balanced would enjoy about 15k shot every now and then.
 
How do you bring out such great detail in your Utter Chaos Zoas? Such as the black in them? Mine have lost a lot of the black and have turned mostly a white/orange.
Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new