Zoa dominated 125g

a few more

20160529-DSC_0834.jpg


20160529-DSC_0832.jpg


20160529-DSC_0827.jpg


20160530-DSC_0846.jpg


20160530-DSC_0845.jpg


20160530-DSC_0843.jpg


20160530-DSC_0842.jpg


20160530-DSC_0841.jpg


20160530-DSC_0840.jpg


20160530-DSC_0839.jpg
 
Hi Josh....
How about some pics of your frag tank and equipment - so we can see the master design.
I nice walk though would be neat.
J
 
Man, i wish i lived close enough to one of these swaps you sell at. I would literally buy one of everything you have. No joke lol.
 
Sometimes they do it when they eat other times when they're stressed.

Just Curious.

I have seen them do this occasionally and nothing happens.

You say it stresses them.

Have you ever seen it stress them out so much that the Zoanthid actually dies?

Should we be very worried when this happens?

Or is it no big deal?
 
Nice!
 
Shoot, i just might have to make the trip to NY! Only 8 hrs. Whats the range of price of what you are bringing?
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new