Zoa dominated 125g

I love all the eye candy in this thread! @joshporksandwic, what camera are you using for these fantastic shots?
started with a nikon d5000 then D5100 and now D5300. Videos the same but the last few months i got a gopro and videos are with both.
 
Not Zoas!!!!!

20160918-DSC_0064.jpg


20160918-DSC_0063.jpg


20160918-DSC_0062.jpg


20160918-DSC_0026.jpg


20160918-DSC_0007.jpg


20160918-DSC_0006.jpg


20160918-DSC_0004.jpg
 
Hi Josh.

Very beatifull your zoa collection.

I have some questions :

What kind of light do you recomended ???
What kind of salt do you use ?? (any salt its the same ??)
Do you recommended any suplement or just water change for increase the color and the growth ??
 
Hi Josh.

Very beatifull your zoa collection.

I have some questions :

What kind of light do you recomended ???
What kind of salt do you use ?? (any salt its the same ??)
Do you recommended any suplement or just water change for increase the color and the growth ??

Leds are best, I was using continuum salt and it was great but recently decided to try aqua vitro salinity and it's also great. I use ME polyp extender and fuel every other day.

Great shots dude. What is the first one? Second is a Gold Maul?

Pink elephant or chiquita second don't remeber the name but they were from 2 guy corals a few years ago.
 
Gorgeous zoas!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new