Zoa garden ravaged by spiders

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keko21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IM doing the same thing now. I've pulled about 30 or more out of the tank so far but I haven't see any in a few days. Im waiting to make sure before getting any more zoas.
Same, if you would be willing to ship them I would buy some from you.
 
For anyone plagued by zoa spiders, I too will happily purchase spider infested zoa frags. I want to rid my tank of every single zoa. This one particular zoa went mad, and it's too much to pull
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new