Zoa ID Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tideluva
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tideluva

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
34
Location
Jemison, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these at my LFS which took them if from frags from another customer. No one knows what they are and at best I can tell they are similar to Pink Constellations.
20250810_111350_B684F4F7-7643-425A-B844-561840E1499B.png

The lashes look almost brownish red but the inside is definitely light blue. If I need to get pics in white light I can.
Thanks for any help you can give.
FYI I have tried ZOAid.com and cannot find it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new