ZOA ID help

kylesmith661

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2020
Messages
52
Reaction score
22
Location
Taunton
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me ID these guys…

E80C39C6-E82B-46BD-BDFA-F3828393AD51.jpeg 0340C171-EF04-47AA-A734-44259A591629.jpeg
 
They look like either Udder Chaos or GMK but it’s a little hard to tell from the photos.
 
Not the ones above for sure. Not enough orange for chaos and not enough yellow for gmk. I’m thinking some sort of incinerator zoa
 
Yea sorry those are 2 differ kinds .. I’ll try to get a better picture.. I know they are not GMK I have a 6p frag of those and def different
 
Top photo are either armor of God or devils armor I believe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new