Zoa ID

J.Orchin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
10
Location
Mildenhall, Suffolk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone ID this beautiful Zoa I picked up from the Aquah show yesterday please? The company couldn’t remember the name of it.

Thank you :)

IMG_7521.jpeg
 
Photo under white light would make it easier to tell what kind of zoa it is!
 
Sorry for the late reply. I’ve managed to take a photo under white light, my blue cheek goby just brushed past them so they’re not out completely Hope this helps.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7715.png
    IMG_7715.png
    916.5 KB · Views: 58
Very close to a morph commonly sold under the name Armor of Gods. Yours have a nice bright bit on the tentacles which suggest they could color up into a really nice morph like WWC's "balrog".

The names are stupid. I just call them 'orange', 'red', etc.
 
Oh yeah similar to Armour of Gods. They’re so many morphs. I’ll just call them Red zoas I think . Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new