rasta
fire and ice
Radioactive dragon eyes
Illuminati
Scrambled eggs
Gatorade
Rainbow incinerator
Blue eyed blonde *****

Scrambled eggs and Rastas are some of my favorites I have. Check out Ooompa Loompa's(Sp.) as well

OP
OP

View Badges
Fragbox has most of those varieties at any given time and they are in Toronto although they can also ship, worth looking into!
Yah I’m 4 hours away from Toronto, I have ordered a bunch of hardware of them, I think they only have the scrambled eggs right now online... but I’m defo going to wait for the postal service to get back to normal before ordering, mail is still super slow here. I’m In no rush, my lfs has a great selection, which will do for now while I get my hands wet... will probably pick up another Zoa on my next visit, I’m also after a nice torch!

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first coral, was wandering if anybody knew the name of this Zoa? So far I think it’s either: Ultra green and orange OR eagle eye Zoa?
37D5AE99-FEA6-4D33-8534-7E19406D4122.jpeg

3CCC8C38-201E-41D0-9F8A-759D3A033757.png

Twizzlers

KellyCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently discovered the beauty of zoas and have started to add them. I have so far gotten about 15 rhasta polyps 4 JF Kung fu fighters, some fruit loops and a plain old green small colony. Any suggestions on new ones would be great. So many to choose from and so many different names

There are SOOOO many to choose from and I’ve ordered almost all online and been disappointed when they don’t look like the pictures when they arrive but some do. I recommend utter chaos for a good affordable and awesome looking zoa, frozen apple is one of my favs I have and rainbow infusion. Gobb stopper is another good one. SBB Aphrodite is the most expensive I’ve got so far and they are very nice. So far I’ve collected about 20 different varieties and I’ve got 7 more showing up on Tuesday! There are utter chaos on the far left and magician in the center. Sorry for the crappy pic, taken off my phone.
044E1EF0-D7E6-4EEB-A126-7F46B27AD619.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back