Zoa identification

josephgleason03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of zoas these are?

D49BF5DF-14DA-4878-BD8D-AC6B6C70F925.jpeg

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super super tiny zoas, get them some nutrients! Ones up top look like electric Oompa Loompa bottoms aren’t in the best condition they look browned out from a lack of light, they could be a lot of things it’s hard to tell right mow :)

OP
OP
J

josephgleason03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super super tiny zoas, get them some nutrients! Ones up top look like electric Oompa Loompa bottoms aren’t in the best condition they look browned out from a lack of light, they could be a lot of things it’s hard to tell right mow :)
Thank you! The ones on top were added two days before the picture so they weren’t the happiest but have colored up a little more since. I’ll definitely move them up a little higher for some more light!

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! The ones on top were added two days before the picture so they weren’t the happiest but have colored up a little more since. I’ll definitely move them up a little higher for some more light!
Those oompas are just pure orange with a green skirt right? I’m thinking they may be something cooler than that since they’re on the same rock as the browned out ones so maybe they’ll remorph into something really nice when you give them the proper conditions :)

OP
OP
J

josephgleason03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those oompas are just pure orange with a green skirt right? I’m thinking they may be something cooler than that since they’re on the same rock as the browned out ones so maybe they’ll remorph into something really nice when you give them the proper conditions :)
Yep just orange with the greenish yellow skirt. The browned out ones under more blues have I brighter orange mouth and green skirt.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back