Zoa IDs

The.Reefing.Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
66
Reaction score
57
Location
Concord, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have these 2 zoa colonies. One I keep getting mixed answers, it's new, RR Adonis or Oscar The Grouch. And then another that is new and kinda rainbowy. Any help is appreciated!

First 2 are of the Adonis, Oscars, or new.

Last 2 are of the new zoas that I can't identify

Thanks everyone!

20250617_193922.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250608_145245_4.mp4
    46.1 MB
  • 20250611_103955_2.mp4
    35.4 MB
  • 20250611_103955_3.mp4
    46.3 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new