Zoa Morphing?

officialreefbros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
2,917
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I have a Sunny D colony I've dragged a bunch of times. I planted a few heads on a rock about a month ago and have noticed it now has gold colored little tentacles. Is that just a weird temp coloration or did it morph? If I frag it off to isolated the color variation will it keep it?


1000772128.jpg


1000772247.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new