• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack and few sps

Item Price
$90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

saltgogi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
622
Reaction score
338
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping available. Buyer pays shipping

Zoa pack $90:
Aoi, fruit loop, deathstar, awesome blossom, miku freak, illuminati, purple monster
IMG_0247.jpeg


Oregon tort 1 $30. Fully encrust and 1.5” tall. 2 purple monster feeebie
IMG_0248.jpeg


Oregon tort 2 $30
Fully encrust and 1.5” tall
IMG_0249.jpeg


Kung pao 1 $20
IMG_0250.jpeg


Kung pao 2 $10
IMG_0251.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new