Zoa/Paly Frag Pack - Shipping from SoCal

pookstreet

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
894
Reaction score
23
Location
Upland, SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting my fundraising for a tank upgrade in about a year. No, this is not some lame excuse just to sell some frags :hammer: I am planning a 265G tank to upgrade from my little 30G. Just thought I start gathering the funds to buy some equipment first. I am posting this here before I head over to the OTHER sites.

This frag pack includes the 8 frags listed below. All WYSIWYG. For questions on shipping method, please check out the Spotlight thread on that topic. The frag pack is $225 shipped via USPS Express Mail as long as it delivers overnight to your zip or $250 shipped via UPS Next Day Air. I can ship either Tuesday or Wednesday. Post here or PM with any questions. Thanks.

Frag 1 - ~15 polyps
DSCN7790.jpg


Frag 2 - ~9 polyps
DSCN7796.jpg
 
First in Line after seeing the reast if the pics. :)
 
Are you bringing any of those kedds reds to thw swap?

I can try to chip off some polyps for you. When I got my original frag over a year ago, I put them in a crevice on the largest rock in the tank. They have since grown out a bit but kinda hard to get them off.
 
Nice. As long as it is not too hard to do. I have started saving my money, so hopefully I can walk away with some nice frags.
 
Please put me in line if other deals fall through. :)
 
Ok I am waiting on a few different ones from Kenny s Raider your up bro.
 
Oh man the Oregon Tort and the smoothie is ready :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new