Zoa/Paly Identification "Toxic Shock Paly"

ReeferWarrant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
969
Location
Alexandria
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this was sold to me as a Toxic Shock Paly from Aquarium Depot. I think this isnt what I ordered but I could be wrong, see below for what mine look like and what the selling image is.

1598199131140.png

(Their Image)

B65396F7-E2A0-4158-98D6-CBDA9AF386E1.jpeg

D0EA6611-27DB-40B6-B56D-EDE7D46F708B.jpeg

(Mine)


It's probably just the photo editing, but I feel like theirs has a more obvious purple/blue where mine are just all bright green.
 
I've tried purchasing a few polyps from them, various species, and I live close enough for pickup so it isn't travel stress --they NEVER look anything like their site indicates. Mushrooms from them always look great though!
 
@danieyella, yeah I dont think I'm ordering from them ever again to be honest. The ones in the picture to the left of the toxics were sold to me as "Spring Zoanthids"

This is the advertisement
1598208525290.png


They are absolutely "Gorilla Nips"...

1598208596059.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new