Zoa & Paly Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshfruit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

freshfruit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
28
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some frags for sale. $320 shipped, DOA pics within 2 hours of delivery...My picture taking skills are poor so sorry ahead of time :squigglemouth:, colors are more vivid in person. 10 zoas/palys in total. I tried to touch a couple of the pictures up to show true colors but as you can see I'm no photographer and the colors are much more stunning in person. Pictures taken with LEDs 2:1

pm if interested

Thanks!

K.O. Nightmare (I believe)
DSC_0746.jpg

Armor of God
DSC_0745.jpg

WWC Pink Paly
DSC_0748.jpg

purple center green skirt
DSC_0749.jpg

unknown
DSC_0750.jpg
 
Last edited:
The Other 5

One of my favorites, not sure Maybe a Flaming Lotus? has a couple other polyps on the other side
DSC_0757.jpg

Happy PE
DSC_0762.jpg

Person who sold them to me told me either Brooklyn's finest or Eyes of Nebula? (sorry for bad pic)
DSC_0763.jpg

Jason Fox Crazy Ladies from WWC
DSC_0769.jpg

Cornbred Mad Ravers from Cornbred (a little off color but they like high light and I have had it low)
DSC_0770.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new