• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ZOA POLOPS 4 SALE

Jerzyray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
435
Reaction score
165
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20181126_190907.jpg
20181126_190907.jpg
I have a bunch of zoa frags and some other stuff for sale. Not looking to ship.. but sell locally. posable trade also. In your in the 07405 area code shoot me a PM. These are just a few of what
I have







20181126_190847.jpg
20181126_190847.jpg
20190219_183109.jpg
20190219_183109.jpg


20181126_190907.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new