zoabank and fragbank

realschool

DON'T HATE : PARTICIPATE
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have two domains, www.zoabank.com and www.fragbank.com. i had big ideas for them, but with work and the family, it's kind of falling through.plus i have no idea how to set up a website. i have free 5 page support for a year on both sites. i thought about trading them for more zoas, showcasing some of my zoas or doing something worthy with a zoa freak- frag freak, like myself. any ideas? thanks, brian t.

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brian,

Glad to see ya here, and thanks again for the trade last week, mucho appreciato! Hope they are settling in for you. Yours are doing nicely here, Thanks and Welcome!

Peace, Bryan

OP
OP
realschool

realschool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks bryan. your the best. PURE CAPTIVE all the way. your frags are doing great, the yellow eclipses are blowing up. super sweet. you definitely gave my the royal treatment. ten times over.
see you next month.

Last edited:

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fickle, I use a little mysis, a little Coral Vibrance (high protein mix from the makers of Oceans Blend) (IMO I think it is very close to super finely ground up CyclopEze), a dash of De-capsulated Artemia, and a pinch of DT's Oyster Eggs.

I hit all my feeders once a week to every two weeks.

I was lucky enough to work a trade with realschool for some of my orginal Armegeddons from 2 years ago...and he's been feeding them regularly, so I'm not about to stop :)

Peace, Bryan

OP
OP
realschool

realschool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks a million coralnutz, i wanted to showcase zoas and frags, and figured you keep all the valuables in the bank, why not zoas and frags. i thought i would have high end zoas in a VAULT, and so on. big dreams. great job on this site. beautiful.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back