ZoaCollector A+++

  • Thread starter Thread starter dubaygv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dubaygv

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Auburn, Alabama
I ordered a pack from them the other week and to be honest I was a bit skeptical of shipping coming from Hawaii, but I decided to take the gamble. I'm very glad that I did. I was informed when the package was shipped and promptly given a tracking number. The packaging was flawless, probably the nicest I've seen from any vendor so far. Sealed in styrofoam box, double bagged, with packing peanuts. Everything acclimated and was exactly what I was promised. The zoas looked the same in the pics, which is relieving to see a seller that doesn't photoshop. I definitely recommend ZoaCollector!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new