Zoafrags and Zoafrag

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a email from john stating that another online seller is using zoafrag to sell under so wanted all to know so theres no more misunderstandings if somone buys from this seller thinking its him.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kool more paly's from me..... :D

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dustin he mentioned on the email that he will get some nice palys this week.. gotta save up!!!.. he said he lost sps while he was gone lol...

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh ok..so someone just registered a new name...I thought you meant they were selling under his exact name...as in 'hacked' his account

plaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is John from Zoafrags a nice enough uy to send me the Mohawk and Crazy Daisy that I paid for and Rommel was supposed to ship? Now that might make me believe the good posts instead of the bad!!!

OP
OP
reefboy

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is John from Zoafrags a nice enough uy to send me the Mohawk and Crazy Daisy that I paid for and Rommel was supposed to ship? Now that might make me believe the good posts instead of the bad!!!

lol your kidding right? to earn your trust he needs to pay for somone eleses mistake?

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from reading some of the threads on RC. it sounds like zoafrags just more or less bought all the stuff from ultimatefrags' business. but not technically buying his business with the intention of continuing operations, but only to expand equipment wise on his own set up.

nothing wrong with that. but i'd say for anyone who didnt get their cut of pie from rommel, that their beef is still with rommell. as ultimatefrags is not in existance anymore. as it is shut down/gone out of business.

think of it this way...ultimatefrags shut down. then rommel sold all of his stuff to zoafrags. zoafrags is not taking over ultimatefrags. therefore any prior business relationship with ultimatefrags is gone, unless rommel gets back in contact with you.

make sense? i think thats how i read it over on RC.

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surfin, Well put. I don't feel that john is responsible for actions that didn't involve Zoafrags. I am sorry to here that some transactions didn't get completed. Good luck with collecting!!

OP
OP
reefboy

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i do understand your plite though im getting mohawks on a trade her in a few if theres a couple fragable ones id be happy to do a trade with ya and also if i happen to pick up some crazy daisy's.

plaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes - I was halfway kidding! I know it is not Zoafrags responsibility, it was
Rommel's. And... like I said, at least he gave me extra polyps on the ones he did send.

Also, I wasn't saying it would take that to earn my trust. Just that if he did that I would be really, really impressed:)! His reputation it so mixed on here it is hard to tell whether he is good or bad. After the surprise of Rommel's immediate departure, I for one will wait awhile and see (since I don't know him at all, I don't trust or distrust him at this point - but I am leary when I read some of the feedback he has gotten.

Reefboy - thank you and I would love to take you up on a trade! I have plenty of palys growing out, so let's plan something for when the weather gets a little better and your mohawks have settled it!!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back