Zoaid submission?

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I submitted my strawberry wines to zoaid about a month ago, took both required shots, and emailed the pics to them. Yesterday I inquired about how long it would take for them to be posted and was told to respond to the original submission thread. Well, I didn't really have a submission thread so here it is. I'm not trying to be impatient or anything, I'm just excited about being able to submit something :)

Flash shot:
SWflash.jpg

Regular T-5 lighting:
SW.jpg

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea somtimes it takes a bit but theyll get to it definatly one that deserves to be named let me know when you got some for trade like im sure im 30 or so to ask lol

OP
OP
Chelsey

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty close to 30 I think ;) I would have more to trade sooner but my propagation frag decided to go on vacation (it came unglued). The frag in my main display will be growing out for quite a while before I frag it, I don't want to take any chances.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Job Chelsey.....

Hey what do I win for being the first submission of the year? As always great site Whodah?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back