Zoanthid ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
11,365
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I bought several frags from a local seller and the one is obvious. The PPE's stand out.
The other one I'm not sure what most people call it.
It was sold just as a Hawaiian polyps frag.



 
Each frag started with 3 polyps each.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new