Zoanthid polyps a little brown

zxhal_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
london
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of my zoanthid polyps have some brown on it. Is that normal? I just tried to clean it with a soft toothbrush hence why they are a bit closed up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new