• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoanthids.com is VERY impressive!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I participated in their recent live sale and got my corals in today! They were very responsive in the thread about any concerns that I have and I received a tracking number 24 hours in advance.

I was ASTOUNDED with their packaging, it was incredible. Everything meticulously labeled in beautiful handwriting (shout out to whoever labeled those cups, it’s gorgeous penmanship) and packed in styrofoam peanuts inside a cooler inside a box insulated with butcher paper. They even threw some stickers in there and I love stickers :). This is the cooler after I removed most of the packing peanuts to reveal the corals.
AC756ACB-593D-4F1F-8F93-AC379F648563.jpeg

The corals themselves were shipped floating upside down in the cups on small styrofoam circles which I though was ingenious and kept the corals completely safe from any shipping damage. They were shipped much like pulsing xenia would be shipped.

I ordered a mystery box from them and wasn’t expecting much because it was only $100 but what I received absolutely blew me away. I got 2 Ketchums, 3 Oingo Boingos, and 1 inception (a new release!) which have a combined value (including the price per polyp) of $770!!! I cannot describe the feeling I had when I read the cups and realized exactly what I had recieved, I actually cried from happiness it was amazing. Here’s a bad picture of all the zoas I bought. Top row, left to right- Ketchum, Oingo Boingo, Inception. Bottom Row, left to right- New Release Pink Zipper Grandes, PHE, SuckUps.
07A5D08F-8D7E-48C2-99DA-959E9F6EB052.jpeg

I did order a pink ******* chalice and it came in a pretty small but it’s super healthy and the colors are amazing so I can’t really complain about that, especially at the price it was.

The other 3 zoas I ordered (New release pink zipper grandes, PHE, and SuckUps in order of appearance on the bottom row) were very healthy and beautiful as well! The pink zippers are a little on the small side for me right now but it definitely looks like they have the potential to grow way bigger. They are all healthy and were open within 1 hour of being in the tank.

Beautiful frag work on all the corals, very clean gluing to the plug and no pests in the dip! And the best part is that the corals I received look EXACTLY like the website. I have never said that about a vendor before but these zoas seriously look spot on to the pictures I bought, no photoshop trickery here! The blues have to be pretty intense (about 70-80%) to get to the pictures online but looking from my phone screen to the tank, it’s spot on.

Excellent quality of the corals, the frag work, packaging, and photography from a fantastic company!! I’m very very pleased with my entire order. :) Thank you @Zoanthids !!!

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice! thank you for sharing. I'm not a huge fan of zoas (I've suffered palytoxin poisoning) so I don't think I'll participate purchasing from them anytime soon, but happy to hear another good success story from reputable retailer.

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey @footgal we jut saw this review, thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed your new additions. Hopefully we can see you at our Coral Mania Live Event this Sunday!

Marlm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I participated in their recent live sale and got my corals in today! They were very responsive in the thread about any concerns that I have and I received a tracking number 24 hours in advance.

I was ASTOUNDED with their packaging, it was incredible. Everything meticulously labeled in beautiful handwriting (shout out to whoever labeled those cups, it’s gorgeous penmanship) and packed in styrofoam peanuts inside a cooler inside a box insulated with butcher paper. They even threw some stickers in there and I love stickers :). This is the cooler after I removed most of the packing peanuts to reveal the corals.

The corals themselves were shipped floating upside down in the cups on small styrofoam circles which I though was ingenious and kept the corals completely safe from any shipping damage. They were shipped much like pulsing xenia would be shipped.

I ordered a mystery box from them and wasn’t expecting much because it was only $100 but what I received absolutely blew me away. I got 2 Ketchums, 3 Oingo Boingos, and 1 inception (a new release!) which have a combined value (including the price per polyp) of $770!!! I cannot describe the feeling I had when I read the cups and realized exactly what I had recieved, I actually cried from happiness it was amazing. Here’s a bad picture of all the zoas I bought. Top row, left to right- Ketchum, Oingo Boingo, Inception. Bottom Row, left to right- New Release Pink Zipper Grandes, PHE, SuckUps.

I did order a pink ******* chalice and it came in a pretty small but it’s super healthy and the colors are amazing so I can’t really complain about that, especially at the price it was.

The other 3 zoas I ordered (New release pink zipper grandes, PHE, and SuckUps in order of appearance on the bottom row) were very healthy and beautiful as well! The pink zippers are a little on the small side for me right now but it definitely looks like they have the potential to grow way bigger. They are all healthy and were open within 1 hour of being in the tank.

Beautiful frag work on all the corals, very clean gluing to the plug and no pests in the dip! And the best part is that the corals I received look EXACTLY like the website. I have never said that about a vendor before but these zoas seriously look spot on to the pictures I bought, no photoshop trickery here! The blues have to be pretty intense (about 70-80%) to get to the pictures online but looking from my phone screen to the tank, it’s spot on.

Excellent quality of the corals, the frag work, packaging, and photography from a fantastic company!! I’m very very pleased with my entire order. :) Thank you @Zoanthids !!!

100% agree. Very pleased. Would definitely do business with them again.

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% agree. Very pleased. Would definitely do business with them again.
Got any pictures? I'm very interested to see how the quality of their other corals is (aka, not zoanthids). I have a new shipment from their live sale last week coming in on Tuesday 3/09/2021 and I ordered some gonis, a lobo, and of course LOTS of zoas. I haven't seen very many posts about these guys, but they definitely deserve more love!

Marlm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got any pictures? I'm very interested to see how the quality of their other corals is (aka, not zoanthids). I have a new shipment from their live sale last week coming in on Tuesday 3/09/2021 and I ordered some gonis, a lobo, and of course LOTS of zoas. I haven't seen very many posts about these guys, but they definitely deserve more love!
Here's a couple not-so-good shots I took the night they were added. 3 zoas and a new hammer. I also got a Galaxia from them but no pic. All shipped on the day the told me they would. Their packaging is second to none and every coral was perky and happy upon arrival.

Seriously happy and will consider them for any addition to my tank. Not just Zoas!

Attachments

• 20210303_191557.jpg
    20210303_191557.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210303_191540.jpg
    20210303_191540.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Zoanthids part 2. There was another livesale on 2/28/2021 and of course I went and bought a ton of corals! Apologies for not being able to post all the zoas since a few are still recovering from a dip but everything came in GORGEOUS!!! 10/10 customer service, quality, and pricing. I love these guys!!

I ended up buying a $100 zoa mystery box that included a THREE POLYP Ultimate Orchid frag and a puppet master!! These guys really do make dreams come true :) I also got all of these zoas- Evil Eyes, Petroglyps, Bonfire, Solar Fusion, Naked Agave, Piebald, and Devil’s Armor- as well as a Northern Lights goni (you won’t be disappointed with this one, the colors are INCREDIBLE), Pixy Stix goni, Space Invader Pectina, Space X Candy Cane, and (my favorite but don’t tell my other corals lol) the UC Overlord Lobo. Enjoy the eye candy and thank you @Zoanthids for another fantastic sale!!

Everybody floating in the sump :)
378D3E7B-C279-4E9E-87AB-2C7626046534.jpeg
90492E7E-70EC-47BB-9253-B2A2D80EC537.jpeg

Candy cane in the back, petroglyph zoas, and northern lights goni up front
D2E0F6AA-9EEC-4A8C-B773-44FBBAD69E7A.jpeg
D6BEDCFC-B659-4A70-AF66-98D32361450B.jpeg

Gorgeous little Pixy Stix
936DDB7D-B063-4839-AA5E-0691971BAC4F.jpeg

The whole gang, Pixy Stix, Petroglyphs, Space X candy cane, and Northern Lights
3708B20A-56F7-4003-B952-BB1CC7D133A2.jpeg

My new lobo!!! This thing is florescent, completely highlighter. The only thing brighter than this in my tank is my neon green nepthea
4EC2F009-B808-48AA-B2A4-B36622708406.jpeg

Puppet Master
6AAD21EB-4A0D-4548-A36B-73C60B0C2777.jpeg

Piebald (hands down the biggest zoa I have)
3FCDCFF4-EFB2-4674-9620-06BD5CEAF8E0.jpeg

Ultimate Orchid (I ticked it off during the pic :( )
713DD800-355F-4F88-BDE7-363F7C4A90D3.jpeg

Naked Agave
E663D5CE-D0D5-4DAB-A45F-F0D41EA64B56.jpeg

The whole gang!
736FE6AA-F33D-462F-99F4-CE675F774261.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back