Zoanthus

Koralik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get this little cute and they are with out stone standing and one it was hard to stick and is Drifing around aquarium. I’m a bit worried to touch this Zoas . How do I should stick it in into stone ? Any Help Please ?
 

Attachments

  • 920AD480-A43F-468B-9F06-2934730251EB.MOV
    10.5 MB
I won’t destroy them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new