Zoas and kenya tree not opening

  • Thread starter Thread starter llama72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

llama72

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
Location
HOKES BLUFF
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently changed my lights from 2 Pflizon lights to a 3' maxspect mr2.

110 gal tall tank.

Now my zoas and Kenya tree haven't opened back up for 5 days. I also treated ny tank with reef rx 10ndaus ago for HA.

what could be my problem?
 
I recently changed my lights from 2 Pflizon lights to a 3' maxspect mr2.

110 gal tall tank.

Now my zoas and Kenya tree haven't opened back up for 5 days. I also treated ny tank with reef rx 10ndaus ago for HA.

what could be my problem?
Is the illumination now too high?

If Reef Rx is an algicide, it might still be present. Did the coral initially react to the addition of Reef RX?
 
Coral seemed to be fine initially. I set the new lights on 68 80 80 and 40 as suggested by the BRS breakdown.

I guess I will turn the lights now.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new