• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas and Yumas

  • Thread starter Thread starter SD Actuary
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SD Actuary

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
767
Reaction score
85
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to be heading out of town sporadically over the next few months and I would like to sell some of my extra frags so I have one less thing to worry about.

Shipping will be $40 flat. I will plan to ship on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday of next week

Pics of the Zoas will come later. You can see some of the zoas in the way back left of the second picture below.

Fruit Loops (non melting strain!) - 5 polyps - $40
LA Lakers - 5 polyps - $40
Captain America - 3 polyps - $25
Utter Chaos - 3 polyps - $75
Yellow Jaw Breakers (originally from RNegret (not those random deepwaters)) - 4 polyps - $75
Rasta - 2 polyps - $40
SC Untouchable - single polyp - $75
Rose Nebula - 3 polyps - $50

Scarface - 2 polyps - $75

i'll have more up later



Also going to frag my prized YELLOW yumas. Never seen this color yellow on a Yuma before, brighter than a yellow tang!
DSCN2387.jpg


Compare to the yellow tang in the background
DSCN2386.jpg


Yumas - $40 per polyp

Jawbreakers - Bottom Left
Lakers - Top Middle
Fruit Loops - Top Right
DSCN2395.jpg


Utter Chaos - Top
Utter Chaos - Middle
SC Untouchable - Left
DSCN2396.jpg


Rose Nebula
DSCN2398.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dude.... I may just tear up over those yumas! I cannot get them right now as I am in the middle of a tank transition, but will contact you in the future for 1-2 of those little beauties. :wink:

I think we need an FTS of your tank if yo don't mind :bigsmile:
 
I will get pictures of the zoas up tonight, pending my work schedule. And yes, its a "jaw-breaker" type of bright for the yellow yumas

Dude.... I may just tear up over those yumas! I cannot get them right now as I am in the middle of a tank transition, but will contact you in the future for 1-2 of those little beauties. :wink:

I think we need an FTS of your tank if yo don't mind :bigsmile:

I will keep a few saved for you! And I prefer the teasing approach and like to leave the rest of my tank to the imagination. :)
 
Wow, those Yumas are sweet! Decent price too, good luck with the sale. Safe travels!
 
pm'd yellow yumas.
 
Evil! :tongue: At least what size is it :cry:

60"(long) x 30"(deep) x 16"(tall) :)

Once i figure out what i want to do with my scaping when i get back from my trip i will post some real pictures, still not happy how it looks.
 
60"(long) x 30"(deep) x 16"(tall) :)

Once i figure out what i want to do with my scaping when i get back from my trip i will post some real pictures, still not happy how it looks.

I like the aquascape. It looks like you took a chunk of the reef out and put it in your house. Legit reef 1smile1

Of course I cannot be sure since I can't see entire tank... cough... cough... ahem
 
PMed early this afternoon, but no reply?
 
Those yumas are sweet!!! Wish I could right but hopefully I'll get another opportunity in the future ;)

What is that yellow mound w the green center behind what looks to be a colony of pink zippers?!
 
Those yumas are sweet!!! Wish I could right but hopefully I'll get another opportunity in the future ;)

What is that yellow mound w the green center behind what looks to be a colony of pink zippers?!

I'll keep at least one for you!

That is actually an insane Lobo i got from AquaSD many months ago, pretty insane looking.

And those are Rose Nebulas :)



Pics updated on first post and new palys added

SC Untouchable
Rose Nebula
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new