Zoas domain

Hey!
I am not sure if you heard, but I won the Waterbox 70.2 here. I have a new build thread up now, for that since this one failed.
I'll have to find the thread!
 
EDIT:

the photos and update are on my Luck be a Lady build.
 
Last edited:
Just some updated shots of the reef, and the studio. Also, I have a need. I NEED these paradise fish. They are gorgeous! I bet they would look amazing in the 29, they are bubble nesters. I wonder if the pallis would try to chase them? If so I’d place them in the other 29 lol

I’m really enjoying the studio.

on the freshwater tank I’d prefer a 24”cube with a stand I could attach the brackets to for the back light. The suction cups keep falling. Oh well, a girl can dream(and it’ll one day come to fruition. Just will be some time.)


Anyway, enjoy! (The paradise fish photo is not mine, I found it on Facebook. It has a watermark of the photographer) View attachment 1465827 View attachment 1465830 View attachment 1465831 View attachment 1465832 View attachment 1465833 View attachment 1465834 View attachment 1465836 View attachment 1465828 View attachment 1465835 View attachment 1465838
They arent loading
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new