• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter stebbins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You could always start there and if no takers then price drop haha
 
image.jpeg
Rainbow infusion $40
image.jpeg

Twizzlers $40
 
Make me offers. Willing to make big deals. I want to get a few more of these sold to startup a new build.
 
I'm shipping a few orders Wednesday. If anyone wants anything else make me offers. I'll be out of town for two weeks so this will be one of the last time I'm shipping for a few weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new