• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jarred1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jarred1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
2
Location
West Palm Beach, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to make room for the new corals I bought at the swap so I am selling quite a few of my zoas. Shipping is paid by the buyer.

6 polyps of nightmares- $50
4 polyps of raptors rainbows- $25
7 polyps of bam bams- $20
20 polyps or so of tubbs blues- $20

Or buy all four frags for $90 and I will throw two more zoa frags of my choice in as freebies.

Older pic of Tubbs
DSCF1436.jpg


Raptors Rainbows are to the left
DSCF1141.jpg


Older pic of the Nightmares
DSCF0821.jpg


I will get the Bam Bam pictures up later tonight when I get home from school.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new