Zoas, gonis, and frogspawn - Local Pickup in Chicago

Item Price
10-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

cheras

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
221
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few zoas and other corals available for local pickup in Chicago, 60634.

Everything is WYSIWYG.



20230605_083106.jpg



20230605_122128.jpg




20230605_122411.jpg



20230605_122502.jpg



20230605_122554.jpg




20230605_122702.jpg



20230605_122817.jpg




20230605_122841.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new