Zoas half open and half closed.

Discussion in 'Zoa Discussion (CLUB ZOA)' started by Melinda01, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Melinda01

Melinda01 Active Member

I agree. There are so many to choose from! It seems fishy business aquatics has a better selection than the other online vendors I’ve used in the past. But idk anyone who has personally bought from them. That’s the only place I’ve found the Christmas wrasse that appears to possibly be reputable.

2. vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081 Well known Member R2R Supporter Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Most wrasses in general are reef AND community friendly. As they are very active fish, they can be nippers and are knowingly very greedy at feeding and may flip rocks/plugs/corals to search for bristleworm and other moving pests which they eat.
    They are a family of very colorful fish and 6 line and melanurus seem to be a popular collected specie. The rainbow wrasse A/K/A blunthead wrasse also falls into this category of active, etc

Melinda01 likes this.
  3. Melinda01

Melinda01 Active Member

Thanks for the info! I have some bristleworms in the tank that I would love for them to get rid of! Just hope they don’t destroy the tank in an effort to get to them :eek:

Draft saved Draft deleted