Zoas Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeanjo85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jeanjo85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
29
Location
Sebastian
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody knows the name of these blues Zoas. One day, I saw a tiny head of a zoa, I didn't purchased, peecking in my sand. I liked the blue so I carefully picked it up from the sand glue it on my rock, and now it turned into this in 4 months!
PXL_20240509_005445154.jpg
PXL_20240919_234010998.jpg
 
Anybody knows the name of these blues Zoas. One day, I saw a tiny head of a zoa, I didn't purchased, peecking in my sand. I liked the blue so I carefully picked it up from the sand glue it on my rock, and now it turned into this in 4 months!
PXL_20240509_005445154.jpg
PXL_20240919_234010998.jpg
Agree on blue hornets and a very hardy species of zoa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new