Zoas not opening

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added all these zoas from the same tank. The scrambled eggs don't ever seem to open past what is in this picture. At the store when I got them they were open and happy.

I'm not sure I can ask this but while I'm here what are the orange skirt zoas with the pink center?

20230707_114530.jpg 20230707_114537.jpg
 
I’m having the same problem with a frag of daisy cutter zoa, it’s the second day and still nothing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new