• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas single/double head frogspawn - San Diego

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas are 10-13 polyps per frag

I don't have a fancy camera so pictures aren't the best. One of the zoas is a pretty pale pink with gold speckles. The other has a orange center with blue border and light green fringe.

Frogspawn is already fragged to single or double heads. Please don't ask about the colony - it's gone.

I am open for all trades but would be especially interested in duncans, zoas, RFA, gorgonians

IMG_20160313_163736.jpg IMG_8515 (1).JPG IMG_8518 (1).JPG

dominion813

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U have the frogspawn fragged u said I got a Duncan available for trade but we would need to ship these bad boys lol

dominion813

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am cool with it idk how u wanna go about it do you no how to package them and ship them? I don’t I wouldn’t mind trading

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back