Zoas v shrooms

jacobcoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2025
Messages
373
Reaction score
109
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an established reef tank and zoas have been doing amazing within the past couple months, I’ve noticed that the mushrooms I have in my tank are not fully opening, same for my frog spawn. I have not done much other than dose alkalinity and feed Red Sea. I’m thinking the phosphates are too high, but I could be wrong and anyone have the answer?
 
Sorry but you've not really provided enough info to offer a guess. Please help by posting some pictures and parameters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new