• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoanthids for sale!

[youtube]

Some growouts
1608348377032.png

Prices range from 5-25$ depending on the size of the frag. Most are already cut, some will need to be cut
Vivid rainbow
King midas
Scrambled eggs
Rasta
bam bam
pikachu
green goblin
pink zipper
rainbow hornet
vw bloodshot
Circus
tubbs blue
twizzler
seductions
Red hornet
Purple hornet
cc glitch
Blow pop
Mind blowing paly
Purple death
Captain america
Mellow yellows
Orange oxide
Laser lemon
Jungle juice
Green hawaiians
Blondies
Blueberry
Sunny D
Green grandis

3p JF krak $120
2p little shop $120

Located in sf bay area, can meet at all LFS if buying $50+ worth. Otherwise pickup at my place in san mateo.

Otherwise I can ship, shipping is $50 anywhere in the US with a minimum purchase of $100. HOWEVER, shipping during the holidays is fairly risky, and I have had multiple packages shipping to and from me coming in hours late. That said, since these are zoanthids, and I do ship with 40 hour heat packs and insulated uline box it should still be ok. But, if you do wish to have your box shipped out before christmas, I cannot be responsible for delays due to fedex shipping.

Happy holidays!

Jake30man

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoanthids for sale!

[youtube]

Some growouts
1608348377032.png

Prices range from 5-25$ depending on the size of the frag. Most are already cut, some will need to be cut
Vivid rainbow
King midas
Scrambled eggs
Rasta
bam bam
pikachu
green goblin
pink zipper
rainbow hornet
vw bloodshot
Circus
tubbs blue
twizzler
seductions
Red hornet
Purple hornet
cc glitch
Blow pop
Mind blowing paly
Purple death
Captain america
Mellow yellows
Orange oxide
Laser lemon
Jungle juice
Green hawaiians
Blondies
Blueberry
Sunny D
Green grandis

3p JF krak $120
2p little shop $120

Located in sf bay area, can meet at all LFS if buying $50+ worth. Otherwise pickup at my place in san mateo.

Otherwise I can ship, shipping is $50 anywhere in the US with a minimum purchase of $100. HOWEVER, shipping during the holidays is fairly risky, and I have had multiple packages shipping to and from me coming in hours late. That said, since these are zoanthids, and I do ship with 40 hour heat packs and insulated uline box it should still be ok. But, if you do wish to have your box shipped out before christmas, I cannot be responsible for delays due to fedex shipping.

Happy holidays!

Hey man, I’m located in Santa Cruz and would love to get my hands on some of those zoas with the large heads. All the kinds I currently have a super small. Interested in selling a pack? Thanks!

rlkilwil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I know this post is a little bit old but I’m looking to sink a couple hundred dollars into some zoas- do you have most things left?? Definitely interested!

Back