• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas

Item Price
20 to 60 per frag
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Parrottbay

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both exosphere and illuminaty frags. Each have 3 polyps and will sell each for $90 per frag
20230223_215112.jpg
20230223_215126.jpg

PandaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have GMK frags available? If so, could you post pictures and price?

OP
OP
Parrottbay

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the picture in the first message is my most current pictures of the GMK. The GMK is $55 a polyp. Could frag any number but rather not sell fresh cuts. So I'd ask a week or 2 before shipping.

But if you want a more current one for you to pick out a smaller "colony", I can do this for sure too.
Do you have GMK frags available? If so, could you post pictures and price?

PandaMan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the picture in the first message is my most current pictures of the GMK. The GMK is $55 a polyp. Could frag any number but rather not sell fresh cuts. So I'd ask a week or 2 before shipping.

But if you want a more current one for you to pick out a smaller "colony", I can do this for sure too.
Yeah, if you could post a current picture with prices attached to each “mini” colony that would be great! Thanks

OP
OP
Parrottbay

Parrottbay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of these still available?

Some yes, some similar. I have lots especially ATM as I am getting ready for the Myrtle Beach frag swap. What were you looking at or for and I can PM you current pictures of said requested frags.

pinocchio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to add the first corals to my tank, and was looking for zoas. I’m located in Raleigh so could potentially do local pickup.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 24.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.4%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.4%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 49 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back