• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas

Item Price
20 to 60 per frag
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I have both exosphere and illuminaty frags. Each have 3 polyps and will sell each for $90 per frag
20230223_215112.jpg
20230223_215126.jpg
 
Do you have GMK frags available? If so, could you post pictures and price?
 
Yes, the picture in the first message is my most current pictures of the GMK. The GMK is $55 a polyp. Could frag any number but rather not sell fresh cuts. So I'd ask a week or 2 before shipping.

But if you want a more current one for you to pick out a smaller "colony", I can do this for sure too.
Do you have GMK frags available? If so, could you post pictures and price?
 
Yes, the picture in the first message is my most current pictures of the GMK. The GMK is $55 a polyp. Could frag any number but rather not sell fresh cuts. So I'd ask a week or 2 before shipping.

But if you want a more current one for you to pick out a smaller "colony", I can do this for sure too.
Yeah, if you could post a current picture with prices attached to each “mini” colony that would be great! Thanks
 
Any gmk and seductions still available?
 
Yeah, if you could post a current picture with prices attached to each “mini” colony that would be great! Thanks
Ok, I'll grab it this weekend.
 
If you have any more Seductions and Blue Lagoons I'm definitely interested!
 
Any of these still available?
 
Any of these still available?

Some yes, some similar. I have lots especially ATM as I am getting ready for the Myrtle Beach frag swap. What were you looking at or for and I can PM you current pictures of said requested frags.
 
Looking to add the first corals to my tank, and was looking for zoas. I’m located in Raleigh so could potentially do local pickup.
 
Looking to add the first corals to my tank, and was looking for zoas. I’m located in Raleigh so could potentially do local pickup.
I'll PM you.
 
I'm in Raleigh looking to get some first frags for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new