Zombie Halloween Hermit

LadyCalipso

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Location
01803
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So today I got up and thought I had lost my newly acquired Halloween Hermit, I'll be honest and say I didn't do as much research on them as I should have but when I found what I thought was the crab hanging out of the shell sitting on a rock I was sure it was gone. Well around 12 hours later I came back and the crab was peeking out of its shell like nothing happened leading me to believe what I saw was the crab in molt. Hopefully, my moving him mid-molt didn't mess him up too badly....that or he's become a zombie....
 
I vote zombie!
Costume Party Zombie GIF by Halloween Party
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new