Zweiday's 13.5g Fluval

Subuchef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
172
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres a little tank update, and mainly to thank everyone who helped me along the way with my many questions, didn't think I'd get here! Also to show you guys what i've done, this is my first saltwater tank and I would love any thoughts or tips.
My current livestock is:
3 reef hermits
2 trochus snails
a mexican turbo snail
an emerald crab
a fire shrimp
a fighting conch
2 occ clowns
a sixline wrasse
a long spine urchin

20170513_081956.jpg


20170513_081550.jpg


20170513_081646.jpg
 
Seems to be a few more Evo late. Great to have company!

You running mostly stock at the current time? Looks nice.
 
Seems to be a few more Evo late. Great to have company!

You running mostly stock at the current time? Looks nice.
I saw your post! looks great, and I don't know why but i spaced and didn't list my equipment, I have a prime hd all blues in the morning, and a koralia 425, and the ps2 skimmer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new