00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone just did my check on the QT and my little filefish died over night... is this the way its going to be with marine ick? Lose a fish a day until they are gone? I have dealt with freshwater ick and it was no where near this bad... :crying-face:
Oh Amanda, this just sucks! I wish you didn’t have to go through this slow misery

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of makes me not want to do saltwater but I won't give up I will just be smarter in the future.
Don’t give up! You will learn and do better; just like all of us. Even the veterans have losses like these. I’m not giving up, even though Frankie hit me hard. I will be a bit depressed for awhile, and then I’ll get my **** going and continue to create a thriving lil ocean for my water family. And so will you.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning peeps, have a great day!
6127404D-5CD9-42D4-82C3-B8D0CE77C9DD.jpeg
You won photo of the day!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you I will cry if I lose my citron and clownfish... they have so much personality.
Have faith. Those clowns tend to be a hardy bunch. Can you spot feed the citron with a small baster thing - forgot the name

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have faith. Those clowns tend to be a hardy bunch. Can you spot feed the citron with a small baster thing - forgot the name
I have been trying to his favorite food is the pellets so I have been dropping a few right in front of him. I'm afraid the turkey baster would scare him away.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to his favorite food is the pellets so I have been dropping a few right in front of him. I'm afraid the turkey baster would scare him away.
If you have good enough aim to drop in front, that’s great. I am horrible at it.
Try soaking in that garlic stuff or even a stinky liquid food. I’m speaking generically cause I don’t know what u have at home. I took the TDO pellets and put a couple drops of Vitachem, Oyster Feast, ROE, etc. just enough to make it come together like chunks. The Tang would go for that and nothing else towards the end

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have good enough aim to drop in front, that’s great. I am horrible at it.
Try soaking in that garlic stuff or even a stinky liquid food. I’m speaking generically cause I don’t know what u have at home. I took the TDO pellets and put a couple drops of Vitachem, Oyster Feast, ROE, etc. just enough to make it come together like chunks. The Tang would go for that and nothing else towards the end
I have garlic and have tried that.

Kipp's Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need math help again... how much salt do I add to get to 1.025 from 1.010 in roughly 30 gallons of water?
If it were me and I was using coral pro. I would go with 0.5cup increment and recheck

But that’s me and the brand I use lol

Could be wrong but how I would do it. If I went over 1.025 I would pull some water and put in fresh RODI to dilute.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back