• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 RBTA w/ Stunning Color

Bransreeftv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 stunning RBTA's. One 5 inches across and the other 3 inches. Absolutely stunning coloration, and very healthy. Asking 65 each plus shipping, will do 175 shipped for both. Just looking to go a different direction with my tank. Shipping from South Carolina via FedEx. Please message me for details :)

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0833.jpeg

Last edited:

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t access the pics. Says I’m not authorized?

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re only a few miles from me.

I will pass as I am waiting on a H. Magnifica for my clowns.

They are beautiful and they will sell quickly.

What direction are you going with your tank?

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Anybody know who this seller is? Paid 11/27, supposed to be shipped next day, never got a tracking # and now I’m not getting any response... mods? Paid through venmo.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#mods ^^he needs help

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Aaahhh. Scammer on the loose. Anyone get a positive ID? He changed his screen name on Venmo as well. Will be calling them tomorrow.

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaahhh. Scammer on the loose. Anyone get a positive ID? He changed his screen name on Venmo as well. Will be calling them tomorrow.

So sad that we have to watch for people who advertise without integrity! I'm so glad to know most of us here are honest, good people! Shame on you bransreeftv! Doing a quick search, the following Youtube site came up, though the seller here could have just used the same name. Still, here is the link if needed: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbgE3ikPJjHShCq_lK9e_aw

Last edited:

Sashaka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got my refund back for one bta few days ago . I asked him to ship out next day and he said he busy with college stuff so I requested my refund on Venmo. Thanks god that I got my money back

That's good to know! Still, a quick response from a seller is not asking too much to prevent concerns from rising, I think.

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I’ve got my refund back for one bta few days ago . I asked him to ship out next day and he said he busy with college stuff so I requested my refund on Venmo. Thanks god that I got my money back

So Venmo was able to refund you? Great news, I started a ticket with them already and will call them tomorrow. Please, fellow reefers( including myself), anytime someone asks for payment other that PayPal, it should automatically raise suspicion. You probably only got your refund when he realized he had to.

OH AND BY THE WAY, HE INITIALLY GAVE ME THE SAME RUN-AROUND WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED HIM, THAT HE’s BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF!!

Hoping I’ll get my money back tomorrow.

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being too busy with school is no excuse. If your too busy, don’t sell anything in the first place.

We have all been to university and they issue exam dates and schedules WELL in advance, they don’t call you up the night before randomly and surprise you with schoolwork.

There is no excuse for taking money and not shipping what you are promising. I hope everyone gets their money refunded.

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Venmo messaged back and they cannot help at this time. He/she was able to pull the scam.

CC13

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Venmo messaged back and they cannot help at this time. He/she was able to pull the scam.

I’m sorry to hear that. Did they indicate why they wouldn’t be able to help?

@Shep is there no way to get a transaction score for people who sell here frequently. I’m a member of a few other forums that have this. It’s similar to how you can see a sellers or buyers rating on eBay. Just a thought.

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 126 42.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 103 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back