OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well and things are getting better. Thought of you. My mom is coming into town tomorrow to see my grandmother, her mom. She is bringing me Indian from the restaurant around the corner from where they live as payment for staying at my house while she is here. Can't wait to see you in June.
Yummy. Enjoy your visit with your mom.
Can’t wait to see you in June too!

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got an order of pods and phyto that I added last night. I need to get my phyto system running again one of these days.
I have plenty if you want to come get some.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are your tangs doing?
Doing well. If I stay back they are much better with each other, but as soon as I get close to the tank the one starts going after the other. Weird.
IMG_6061.jpeg

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting here watching my tank and I think my favorite fish is my Pakistan Butterfly Fish. I think I want a group of them. Granted I don’t have my angels added to the tank yet, but I really like this fish. Then I think about how difficult it was to get these fish through quarantine. I think I went through something like 5 or 6 to get get 1 to live and thrive my tank. ( would have to check my notes). What’s your favorite fish in your tank?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sitting here watching my tank and I think my favorite fish is my Pakistan Butterfly Fish. I think I want a group of them. Granted I don’t have my angels added to the tank yet, but I really like this fish. Then I think about how difficult it was to get these fish through quarantine. I think I went through something like 5 or 6 to get get 1 to live and thrive my tank. ( would have to check my notes). What’s your favorite fish in your tank?
Most entertaining is my diamond bar goby.. I love crashing his mounds and watching him freeze and sigh… I walk away and back to work! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: My favorite would be my half black mimmic tang…

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Doing well. If I stay back they are much better with each other, but as soon as I get close to the tank the one starts going after the other. Weird.
Ohhh i know that behavior too well.
It's telling the other tang "me first!" Foodlings.

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s your favorite fish in your tank?
My black leopard is my favorite. She survived the tank failure and has been with me 5 years now.

235469874258742.jpg

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most entertaining is my diamond bar goby.. I love crashing his mounds and watching him freeze and sigh… I walk away and back to work! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: My favorite would be my half black mimmic tang…
Got any pics of the tang to share?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back