Cherry Corals Presents... Cherry Royale! 10 year Anniversary Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OBX2017132.jpg

OBX2017131.jpg

OBX2017135.jpg

OBX2017134.jpg

OBX2017133.jpg

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working but hopefully I will get in on some. Haven't participated in a long while. Todd, Acan teasers? I finally found the Acan sniper. I don't have a one and Brett, I totally screwed up and crashed 4+ years of stick growth. I'm talkin colonies of the best of the best. I have only a few unharmed pieces that made it through and several frags with tissue in various places on the rebound. Some I can't even identify. Moneys tight so need a sale to help me out

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working but hopefully I will get in on some. Haven't participated in a long while. Todd, Acan teasers? I finally found the Acan sniper. I don't have a one and Brett, I totally screwed up and crashed 4+ years of stick growth. I'm talkin colonies of the best of the best. I have only a few unharmed pieces that made it through and several frags with tissue in various places on the rebound. Some I can't even identify. Moneys tight so need a sale to help me out

Who was the sniper?!?!?

I am shooting acans and all our other LPS today so teasers will hit this afternoon.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Doh! That is a major bummer. Glad you are still with us in the hobby!

Back