Hello intro

cudafishman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Todd I'm new to the saltwater hobby. Traveled for many years for my union trade couldn't enjoy my hobbies. Now I'm retired and started a new 55 gallon tank. I will probably have a lot of questions so I'm happy to have found this forum! Thanks to you all! Really enjoy the beautiful projects

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMB_UEj7O8.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Todd I'm new to the saltwater hobby. Traveled for many years for my union trade couldn't enjoy my hobbies. Now I'm retired and started a new 55 gallon tank. I will probably have a lot of questions so I'm happy to have found this forum! Thanks to you all! Really enjoy the beautiful projects
Welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Todd welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Todd and welcome to R2R and retirement. My hubby just retired this past year too. Aquarium keeping can be such a satisfying hobby and there are many ways to enjoy it. That is where a forum such as R2R is so helpful so you can explore what works well for you.

Let me introduce you to a thread that shares about minimalist reef keeping. Different folks share how they keep their tanks with less equipment using more biological methods. This may not be where your interests lie but it's at least worth checking out.

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000005069.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back