Kat's Esoteric Biotope

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get the bug again, I took a break for a while (10+years).

OP
OP
metrokat

metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get the bug again, I took a break for a while (10+years).
Oh I just tore down this little tank, my big one is still my pride and joy, turned 1 year old in November
20150724_120927.jpg

OP
OP
metrokat

metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cluttered at the moment, I am holding corals for people, everything is getting shipped out Monday
20151226_130110.jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I just tore down this little tank, my big one is still my pride and joy, turned 1 year old in November
20150724_120927.jpg
Well there you go:) I was trying to be all consoling and pow:D

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fun thread. Thanks for sharing. I liked all the decor you used.

johnzena

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi metrokat, You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. Your tank is magnificent. I have decided to make a display refugium and place it alongside my reef/fish display tank. My thoughts were to grow seagrasses in a large sump refugium but in following your build I am going with numerous macros instead. I am incredibly excited about building my refugium. WOW...is that an oxy moron or what. I think you are in the forefront of an aquarium revolution. Many people will be rethinking their refugiums. Thank you for sharing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful tank!

OP
OP
metrokat

metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi metrokat, You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. Your tank is magnificent. I have decided to make a display refugium and place it alongside my reef/fish display tank. My thoughts were to grow seagrasses in a large sump refugium but in following your build I am going with numerous macros instead. I am incredibly excited about building my refugium. WOW...is that an oxy moron or what. I think you are in the forefront of an aquarium revolution. Many people will be rethinking their refugiums. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your kind words. Macros are amazing for both a visual feast and their nutrient export capabilities. Live-plants has the best variety and send a lot of quantity for the price. They are in FL though. Destruction under the water is probably not going to be mentioned for a while, as people rebuild their lives on ground.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back