Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March Meeting –Sunday March 27th 2-5 pm – Annual Meeting

Where – Joe’s House in Norwalk
When – March 27th
Topics – Our official ARKSC “Anniversary†Meeting. Elections & Anniversary Prize Drawing

Come see my rimless, LED illuminated 75 gallon SPS dominated Reef
Discussions will include the bevy of DIY projects I have running
Pizza and refreshments to be served

Meetings are open to the public, visitors are welcome!

If you are new to ARKSC, and want to know more about us, this may help: ARK Incorporation FAQ

The very first discussions to make ARKSC official occurred at our March meeting at Westport Aquarium a year ago. So we set March as the time of our Annual Meetings. To celebrate our first “official†year we’ll be serving pizza and refreshments, and holding a drawing for a $100 dollar gift certificate from Westport Aquarium.

We’ve worked really hard to organize in a way that we can avoid “businessâ€, and focus on fun when we meet. And based this last year, I’d like to think we’ve been pretty successful. But we can’t avoid ALL business forever, so once a year we have a “real†meeting where we hold our officer elections. So we’ll be looking for members in good standing to come and VOTE! Everyone else is welcome to join in the discussion. If there is any way we can make this club better together, this is the best time all year to bring it up!

So if you’re going to make any meeting all year… this is the one to attend. Come hungry. Come ready to meet. Come ready to talk about reefing. And if you’re feeling lucky, come ready to draw the Grand Prize ticket!

Hope to see you there.

**Address and more details will be posted on the ARKSC homepage**

2pr8cvo.jpg

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back