Pod Hotel Directions

ilikefish69

Kind of a Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What I do, you are encouraged to share what you do.

3 top layers 2 bottom layers 0 walls 15-20% infill GYROID

Make sure you preview and confirm what you will print looks like what you want. I’m willing to answer questions ! Scaleable to fit wherever it needs to go. image.jpg

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this float? Pod hotels I've seen float unless a weight is placed on them. I like rock rubble.
EDIT: not that this isn't cool it's just if it floats it's a hassle to use JMO
if i print something, and put it in water and it floats i run it over with my car and keep trying until it sinks. they have all sank so far with these settings. if you have a turkey baster and blow into the "long live the pods" it will make the pods fly out of their safe homes.

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i print something, and put it in water and it floats i run it over with my car and keep trying until it sinks. they have all sank so far with these settings. if you have a turkey baster and blow into the "long live the pods" it will make the pods fly out of their safe homes.
i also love rock robble - what i believe this do better than rock rubble is easier to move, clean, grab, not worry about vermitid snail going 7 mm into your finger, not that any of us have the problem. also you can use them to stand a skimmer on if they are wide enough. If you need a skimmer stand I would however point you in the frag table direction and repurpose one of those way easier and height adjustable

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What I do, you are encouraged to share what you do.

3 top layers 2 bottom layers 0 walls 15-20% infill GYROID

Make sure you preview and confirm what you will print looks like what you want. I’m willing to answer questions ! Scaleable to fit wherever it needs to go. image.jpg
edited … :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am sorry i dont know what you mean - did you edit it and make it better so i can download it and play around? i will get the hang of it pretty quickly I hope . lol...
Ha ha, no I originally said: “I swore I saw those before at a “Adult Mart” (Or something like that)

… I edited/deleted because it’s sorta a family show and easily offended is the “in” thing …. just an off handed remark of no value to the thread

OP
OP
ilikefish69

ilikefish69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha, no I originally said: “I swore I saw those before at a “Adult Mart” (Or something like that)

… I edited/deleted because it’s sorta a family show and easily offended is the “in” thing …. just an off handed remark of no value to the thread
lololllllllllllll i am slowly trying to back out as many of my comments i can find, so I will be "editeding" too for a bit. it happens almost subliminally sometimes so those i consider free of charge. Adult Mart sounds like they could have really made a name for themselves if they could have been a little bit more appropriate. Can you imagine the heathens that shopped at htat place

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lololllllllllllll i am slowly trying to back out as many of my comments i can find, so I will be "editeding" too for a bit. it happens almost subliminally sometimes so those i consider free of charge. Adult Mart sounds like they could have really made a name for themselves if they could have been a little bit more appropriate. Can you imagine the heathens that shopped at htat place
lol …. yeah I was only “Looking” in Adult Mart trying to spot the “real” weirdos ;). BTW a lot of that stuff in there has aquarium uses if you use your imagination

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 62 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back