OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, nothing too exciting here lately. Been dosing B-Ionic for alkalinity and calcium and Seachems Reef Advantage magnesium. Im running ROX carbon and BRS's GFO and am very happy with my water parameters. Starting to grow magenta and lavender color coralline algae. Also I've been feeding the corals BRS Reef Chili for a nutrient supplement. I've been adding frags and they're starting to color up to my parameters and are basing out nicely. So far so happy with the out come. I haven't focused on my fish load too much here lately but will add them when the time comes. Have yet to do a water change..Ha! Purchased salt today maybe I'll do one this weekend.

IMG_1572_1_zps09f2394a.jpg

Last edited:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to a great start! Really looks good now and will look even more awesome as it starts to mature.

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to a great start! Really looks good now and will look even more awesome as it starts to mature.

Thanks Fin!! Yes, Corals photo adjusting to my lights and basing out. Im happy. While they're doing their thing Im contemplating on a small school of blue green chromis.

TJ's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah, what's up with your Reeftank Andy ??????????????????????????........ I thought that with the snails pace start to this that you'd just go all CRAZY and have a FULL BLOWN REEF by now.... lol

Cheers, Todd

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much action. Gearing up for our newborn coming next month! Reef is full of frags but buying any more coral for now is at a little stand still until little man gets here:) Decided to bump up my halides to 400's I'll get some picks this Sunday.

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prego ladies are fun! Huh.... sounds like your gonna be busy. Babies are awesome grt ready for a crazy ride..... sleep now cause you won't be for a while. Looking forward to some tank pics tomorrow!

OP
OP
spspirate

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prego ladies are fun! Huh....  sounds like your gonna be busy. Babies are awesome grt ready for a crazy ride..... sleep now cause you won't be for a while. Looking forward to some tank pics tomorrow!

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me " you better get your sleep now because....." Im sure it's going to be a crash course no matter how prepared I am. Looking forward to it though!!

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much action. Gearing up for our newborn coming next month! Reef is full of frags but buying any more coral for now is at a little stand still until little man gets here:) Decided to bump up my halides to 400's I'll get some picks this Sunday.
MINI reefer. Hope all goes well.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 52 54.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.2%
Back