OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My monitor can be 24" wide and 15" high.

I also just found out my friends are coming over for dinner in a week or two and their son is also a computer Geek as that is his job. I am sure he will concur with your son Katina. Now if I could get him to set it up for me and make it actually work, that would be great because if I tried to set it up, I would throw it through my window. :confounded-face:

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My monitor can be 24" wide and 15" high.

I also just found out my friends are coming over for dinner in a week or two and their son is also a computer Geek as that is his job. I am sure he will concur with your son Katina. Now if I could get him to set it up for me and make it actually work, that would be great because if I tried to set it up, I would throw it through my window. :confounded-face:
I wish I lived closer. I'd gladly build you a computer and set everything up in exchange for some of the gunk at the bottom of your tank and sump

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Katrina, that looks good. I guess it doesn't matter that I don't play games on it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Katrina, that looks good. I guess it doesn't matter that I don't play games on it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Nope. Crisp screen. There is definitely a difference when you see monitors side by side.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So maybe I should get two monitors and set them up side by side. Then throw out the one that isn't as clear. :thinking-face:

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE are having some problems here today. My wife, besides having MS and can't hardly walk with a walker is in terrible pain with her back. She is on many meds due to MS and has an implant in her back so can't use a lot of things like heating pads, tens packs etc.

We have an appointment in a week for the pain mgt. doc. but I am not sure she can wait.

I already do everything here but my back is also shot and the 8 cortisone shots I had in my back are wearing off. Most of our friends are in Florida now (Sissies) so we can't get any help.

Unfortunately I also need a new shoulder. I already have a new left shoulder but the right one is shot with arthritis, an old thing. I can't hardly raise it. I know I need the surgery, which will be I think my 34th surgery, but because of my wife's condition I can't be out of commission now. In a few months our friends will be back and I may get it done so someone can come here for a couple of days to help her.

We will get through this it is just difficult if both of us are falling apart at the same time. :confused:

Good thing my fish take care of themselves, I just wish I could get one or two of my hermit crabs to throw out the garbage. :thinking-face:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Paul, I'm very sorry to hear about you and your wife's condition. I wish we lived closer. I would be happy to help. I do understand how difficult it is to be a caregiver.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%

Back